Your dog deserves the best doggy daycare experience ever...
LittleDog Sitting By The Hour
We'll watch your dog for a couple of hours or more, day or night...
Let us watch your dog while you run errands, go on a date, take the kids on an outing, or just want to soak in the tub. Dog sitting is available 7 days a week, 8 am to 11 pm. Drop off your dog for a few hours with the peace of mind that they're in a loving home receiving lots of attention and constant care.
We'll treat your dog like family in a comfortable, home environment...
Say goodbye to stressful kennels! Our Guesthouse dog boarding offers all the comforts of home with luxury accommodations and constant attention. Discover your dog’s home away from home with loving sitters, a spacious environment, a giant dog park and round-the-clock loving attention. We'll welcome your dog into our home when you're out of town—whether it’s just for a day, the weekend, several weeks or months.
- Dog treat toys
- Licking mats
- Slow feeders
- Puzzle toys
- Interactive feeders
- Snuffle mats
- Hourly walks
Doggy Daycare | Dog Boarding | Dog Sitting By The Hour | Board & Train
~ Specializing In Small Dogs 40 lbs & Under ~
Serving Vermilion, Amherst & Surrounding Areas
Board & Train
Treat your dog to an adventurous vacation while you're on vacation. Have your new pup learn manners and commands through interactive games. Refresh your trained dog's skills while socializing and going on fun-filled field trips. Our Board & Train service combines deluxe boarding with 5 training sessions per day. Your dog will learn Basic Obedience, Manners, Impulse Control, Socialization, and Educational Games.
- Schedule a free Meet & Greet to make sure we're a perfect fit
- Stop by and visit our LittleDog Resort
- Let your pup explore our Dog Park
- Choose your service
- Select dates & times
- Enter your info
- Book & pay when booking is confirmed
No More Cages Or Loud Kennels
- Loving care of your animals in a home environment
- Affordable, personalized pet care
- Meet your dog's perfect sitter before you book
- Receive daily photos and updates throughout your dog's stay
- Contact and message sitters by text or email
- Get a Report Card on your dog's stay
Your Dashboard & Report Cards
Once you book a stay, you will receive an email confirmation and an online account will be created for you. Through the Client Dashboard, on your computer, tablet or mobile device, you can:
- Add information about your pets
- View your calendar
- Add information about yourself, your vet and emergency contact
- View your dog's Report Cards
- Receive photo and text updates about your animal's stay
- Request additional bookings
- Chat with sitters
- View and print your payment details